Over 15 hours of livestreamed video featuring the best and the brightest in end-of-life care, afterlife research, bereavement, and mystical perspectives on what happens after we die.
Our 2017 conference will feature expanded training in psychic development and after-death communication, as well as teachings on out-of-body exploration, conscious dying and conscious grieving. Our goal is to blur the boundaries between allopathic medicine and alternative healing; between intuitive experience and scientific research; and between religious traditions and a spirituality of oneness to increase awareness of life beyond the physical body. Full speaker list below!
When you purchase this Livestream, you can join us live or watch the archives at your convenience. It's up to you! Archives will be available about 24 hours after the live event.
“I love the personable nature of this conference. It’s really a good size, and the people here, in many ways, just flat-out get it.” --Dr. Eben Alexander, neurosurgeon and best-selling author of Proof of Heaven.
10:30 AM - 11:45 AM PDT
Hollister Rand: Spirited Answers - A Q&A Forum about Mediumship
2:00 PM - 3:15 PM PDT
Suzane Northrop: How the Dead Communicate with Us
3:30 PM - 4:45 PM PDT
Sacred Flight with Laura Moya
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM PDT
Deathbed Visions in Hospice Patients with Christopher Kerr
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM PDT
Near-death experiences panel
10:30 AM - 11:45 AM PDT
Heaven: A History, Panel Discussion
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDT
Sound Therapy for Dying, Grieving, and Tapping into Higher Planes of Consciousness with Pati Pellerito
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM PDT
How Animals Teach Us From the Other Side with Danielle MacKinnon
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Medium Showcase with Hollister Rand
Hollister is internationally-renowned for her extraordinarily detailed messages from the spirit world. She is clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient (she can see, hear and feel the presence of spirits as well as get a sense of their personalities, emotions and physical attributes) and her gifts have provided comfort and closure for people all over the world.
Hollister’s dedication to integrating mediumship into everyday life extends through her public appearances, published works, and teaching worldwide. She has presented seminars and workshops with leading researchers in afterlife science, and is consulted as an authority on life after death by journalists, screenwriters and documentarians. She has also been a guest speaker at CUNY, where her book is included on the syllabus for History of Religion classes.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT
1. Where do I find the conference videos?
To access your purchased video, please follow these instructions:
2. I missed the live event. How do I watch it later?
Archives of the live events should be available about 24 hours after the live event, and will be available with the video player for the live event.
3. How long do I have to watch the videos?
Forever! As long as we're in business (and we've been open for over 30 years), you'll continue to have access to your purchased video.
4. Can I download the videos to watch offline?
No, unfortunately you can not download the videos at this time.
1. Update your browser. We recommend viewing our videos on an up-to-date version of Firefox or Chrome.
2. Install and update Adobe Flash. Do this on the same computer and browser that you are trying to watch our videos on.
3. Check your internet connection and bandwidth. Shared wi-fi networks, like what you might find at a coffee shop, are often too unreliable to view a streamed video without interruption. We recommend viewing on the best possible connection you can find.
4. Check computer resources. A possible cause of choppiness or pausing playback is insufficient CPU resources. Older computer's graphics cards may have a difficult time decoding the video. We recommend shutting down all other applications and browser tabs / windows while viewing if you are experiencing playback problems.
Watching content on our system can be fairly CPU intensive, especially the HD content. It is best to have a dual core system that is less than two years old that has a discrete (non-integrated) graphics card. Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 CPUs or the AMD equivalent are preferred. Netbooks or low power systems should be avoided. You can check the CPU load in the Task Manager (Windows) or Activity Monitor (Mac OS).
5. Disable or Enable Hardware Acceleration Hardware Acceleration. Hardware acceleration means that your computer's graphics card is used to render the stream on your screen rather than decoding and rendering in software. The advantage is typically smoother playback, less battery drain and less overheating. In some cases, hardware acceleration does not function properly and the stream will go black or you will see a "stuttering" or "skipping" effect where everything is jittering. If you see this symptom or are seeing low frame rate playback, try enabling or disabling hardware acceleration using these steps:
6. Check that our content is not blocked by an ad-blocker, firewall, or being filtered on your local network. Particularly if you are watching at a school or in a corporate environment, it is possible that a firewall or content filter is blocking our video content. If you see a black screen instead of the live video stream, this is one of the possible causes. If you have any ad-blockers installed, disable those in your browser. If you are using a VPN, try disabling the VPN and viewing while not connected with a VPN.